“You don’t need make-up; you don’t need to make up for anything. You are known by your spirit. You shall project out by your radiance. You shall be loved and honored by your excellence.” -July 24, 1996 SSS, Yogi Ji
1. Sopurkh - For the highest caliber of man to be manifest into one's life
2. Adi Shakti - For getting in touch with feminine divine power
3. Eka mae Jugat Viaae - This 30th Pauri of Japji brings the throne of Divinity. Makes you a sage and a saint
4. Bhandh Jameeai - This Shabad is to experience the greatness of woman and heal mother-related phobias
5. Puta Mata ki Asees - This Shabad is a prayer of a mother for her child's saintliness
6. Noble Woman - Song to realize virtues of being a woman
7. "God made me a Woman, I am a Woman to be, Now, Now, Now".
- Affirmation for when feeling insecure about being woman.
To magnify a woman's inner grace, strength, & radiance.
(A man can also do a modified version of this meditation by saying "I am in Grace of God").
“All man needs is a comprehensive understanding that he shall be comforted by the woman he’s in relationship with. Man seeks a woman with whom he can put his head on her pillow and speak to her in confidence, in trust. If man cannot trust you, then relationship with that man is a bust.” -August 21, 1978 SSS Yogi Ji
"Just as rain showers on the land and brings green things, so on woman God showers His Blessing and brings forth from her heart humanity."
-7/3/86 Siri Singh Sahib Yogi Ji
Awakened mother, nurturer of life, we hear your cries...
Our ways are changing and we are awakenning; our breaths deepening, our thoughts softening, our compassion expanding, our wisdom growing...
We realize our habbits and we are slowly upgrading, including more care, more love, more responsability.
We thank you now for your patience, compassion, for your rumbles and warnings, for your voice of reason and your protection.
Our steps upon your face are becoming lighter. Our gratitude increasing and our subconscious uplifting; owned, recycled, and more composted. We honor your great sacrifices to initiate our breath of life and sustain our innocence.
Unconditional, giving, virtuous mother, we are humbled and grateful, and dedicate our awakening to you and the Infinite One.
In the name of the cosmos which prevails through every body...we pray in reverence for the health of sacred, divine Mother Earth
- Hari Bhajan Kaur Khalsa
“Not only are you powerful, you are prestigious. Not only are you prestigious, you are beautiful. Not only are you beautiful, you are consciousness. Not only are you consciousness, you are the spirit. Not only are you the spirit, you are the security of the future, the most bountiful beauty ever God created. Men call it ‘woman.’”
- July 23, 1984 SSS Yogi Ji (Yogi Bhajan)