Awakened mother, nurturer of life, we hear your cries...
Our ways are changing and we are awakenning; our breaths deepening, our thoughts softening, our compassion expanding, our wisdom growing...
We realize our habbits and we are slowly upgrading, including more care, more love, more responsability.
We thank you now for your patience, compassion, for your rumbles and warnings, for your voice of reason and your protection.
Our steps upon your face are becoming lighter. Our gratitude increasing and our subconscious uplifting; owned, recycled, and more composted. We honor your great sacrifices to initiate our breath of life and sustain our innocence.
Unconditional, giving, virtuous mother, we are humbled and grateful, and dedicate our awakening to you and the Infinite One.
In the name of the cosmos which prevails through every body...we pray in reverence for the health of sacred, divine Mother Earth
Women's songs Index:
1. Sopurkh - For the highest caliber of man to be manifest
2. Adi Shakti - For getting in touch with feminine divine power
3. Eka mae Jugat Viaae - This 30th Pauri of Japji brings the throne of Divinity. Makes you a sage and a saint
4. Bhandh Jameeai - This Shabad is to experience the greatness of woman and heal mother-related phobias
5. Puta Mata ki Asees - This Shabad is a prayer of a mother for her child's saintliness
6. Noble Woman - Song to realize virtues of being a woman
7. "God made me a Woman, I am
a Woman to be, Now, Now, Now".
- Affirmation for when feeling insecure about being woman.
To magnify a woman's inner grace, strength, & radiance.
(A man can also do a modified version of this meditation by saying "I am in Grace of God").